100% Practical Training and Job Portal India-IEJTP
- Export-Import: Subject Introduction. Trade Statistics: India vis-à-vis World. International Trade Advices & Glossary of International Trade
- Export Promotional Measures. Export Promotion Councils/ Commodity Boards. MAI (Market Access Initiative) & MDA (Marketing Development Assistance) for exporters. Export and Trading Houses. Deemed Export. Sez.
- Internet & Web in international trade. TIPS on Domain Name, Key Words, Web designing, free listing & paid listing with B2B portals.
- How to identify Export Product and how to find overseas market? How to find overseas buyers & how to communicate with them? How to use Export-Import Data Bank in Export-Import?
- Formation of Export Firm / Co.: Important Tips. Importer-Exporter Code (IEC) Number. Get IEC Number yourself. We help you.
- ITC (HS) Classification of Export-Import Items. Import Policy & Export Policy.
- Standard Input-Output Norms (SION). Duty Exemption & Duty Remission Schemes. Advance License, DFIA, EPCG. Duty Drawback.
- International Commercial Terms: INCOTERMS 2010. Terms of Delivery in international sale of goods. Rights & Obligations of Seller & Buyer in International Trade. EXW, FCA, FAS, FOB, CFR, CIF, CPT, CIP, DAT, DAP, DDP.
- Packing and Labeling of Export Goods. International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code. International Packing Standards & Symbols. Shipping Marks and Numbers.
- Export & Import of Samples-Free limits. Export & Import by Courier & Post. Sale on High Seas. VAT/ CST exemption on export. Income from export of goods & services & Income Tax.
- Export Pricing and Costing: Export Pricing Worksheet.
- Export Documents: Commercial Documents & Regulatory Documents.
- Export Documentation: Performa Invoice, Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Exchange (Draft), shipping instructions to the CHA, Bill Collecting Instructions to the bank.
- PSI – Pre-shipment Inspection of Export Goods by Inspection Agencies. SPS-Sanitary & Phyto Sanitary Inspection. ECI-Export Inspection Council of India & Mandatory inspection of notified commodities.
- Factory Stuffing. Removal of excisable goods for export under bond without payment of duty: B-1 Bond, CT-1, UT-1, ARE-1. Procedure.
- CHA-Customs House Agents & Shipping Agents. Filing of Shipping Bill at Sea Port/Air Port/ ICD/ CFS/Land Customs Stations. Appraisal, Valuation and Scale of Examination of export goods by Customs. Let Export Order and loading the cargo on the vessel/air craft. Shut Out & Short Shipments.
- FCL (Full Container Load) and LCL (Less than Container Load) Cargo. Sea & Air Freight Quotations. Working of Weight & Volume of shipment & space available in the container.
- Export Finance: Pre-shipment & Post-shipment bank finance against confirmed orders / L.C. Foreign Exchange Forward Contracts. EXIM Bank of India – a facilitator for boosting exports of Indian origin goods in specified countries.
- Manner of Receipt & Payment. Terms of Payment- Advance Payment, D.P. (Documents against payment), D.A. (Documents against acceptance), Consignment Export. Bill Collecting Bank’s role & URC-522. Bill of Exchange & Parties thereto. NOTING & PROTEST.
- Letters of Credit. Parties to Letter of Credit. Their rights & responsibilities.
- Letters of Credit: Irrevocable / Confirmed / Back to Back / Revolving / Transferable / Deferred Payment/ Stand by Letter of Credit. L/C in Free Format & SWIFT Format. Case Study of Sample of Letter of Credit.
- Uniform Customs & Practice for Documentary Credits-UCP 600 (2007 Revision).
- Letter of Credit- Study of 2 Case Law to better understand L/C provisions
- Import of goods: Bill of Entry for Home Consumption / Warehousing & Transshipment. Un cleared Cargo, Auction & appropriation of sale proceeds-Method. Confiscation of imported goods by Customs. Redemption Fine & Penalty.
- Customs Valuation of Imported Goods-Rules. Customs Tariff. Types of duties. Landing Cost. Import Pricing Worksheet. Study of Case Law.
- Marine Risks & Marine Insurance Policy. Institute Cargo Clauses: I.C.C. A, B, C., War Clauses & Strike Clauses. Warehouse to Warehouse & All risks Policy. Marine losses/damages & Claims. Shipping/Insurance/Customs Survey.
- Export of goods: Commercial & Political Risks. ECGC and its Credit Risks Insurance Policies. Live interaction with ECGC Branch Manager.
- FEMA, 1999. RBI Rules governing export of goods and services. Participation in Trade/Exhibition, Opening/Hiring of warehouses abroad, EEFC Account, Forex facilities to resident Indian, Direct dispatch of documents to the consignee, Export Realization Period & Extension, Agency Commission, Trade Discount, Reduction in Invoice Value, Resale to alternate buyer, Overdue Export Bills, Write off of unrealized export bills, GR waiver by RBI.
- Baggage Rules, 1998. Duty free allowances to incoming passengers. Export & Import of Foreign Currency / Indian Currency. Green Channel and Red Channel for customs clearance at International Air Port.
Foreign Trade Policy & Handbook of Procedures 2009-14. Overview